Enjoy legendary hospitality when you tie up at Mariners’ Wharf, located on the Pasquotank River along the Elizabeth City waterfront. We know what boaters need—and want! Check out our amenities and cruise in for a visit.
- Free 48-hour dockage at one of our 14 boat slips
- New comfort facilities, with restrooms and hot showers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Visit from the “Rose Buddies,” our famous welcoming crew
- Walk-to accommodations, shopping, restaurants and attractions
- Access to outdoor concerts, events and festivals, including the Mariners’ Wharf Film Festival (Tuesday evenings, June through July)
- Steps from the Downtown Waterfront Market, where you can stock up on locally-grown produce, baked goods and more (Saturdays, May through October)
- Bicycles available on loan at the Convention & Visitors Bureau in the Waterworks Bldg.